The RMR RM06-C-700673 Type 2 is designed with a patented housing shape that absorbs impacts and diverts stresses away from the lens to increase durability. It also offers redesigned and upgraded electronics that have been proven to perform when mounted on slide ride pistols and other small arms. It’s suitable for military, law enforcement, concealed carry self-defense, target shooting, and hunting applications.
The RMR Type 2 Adjustable LED sight puts the illumination control in the user’s hands. Easy-to-use buttons on the sides of the optic allow the user to adjust the illumination brightness, toggle between manual and automatic modes, and power down the RMR for storage. The automatic mode functions the same as the LED RMR version. If a manual mode has been chosen, the RMR will remain in manual mode for 16.5 hours following the last push of a button. After 16.5 hours, the optic will default back to the automatic mode so that the RMR will be ready for your next mission or task.
All RMR Type 2 Adjustable LED sights are compatible with night vision devices, with the 3.25 MOA dot size being the most popular. Additionally, the user can also lock out the buttons so that the RMR functions in automatic mode only. This ensures that inadvertent button pushes do not cause a loss of aiming solution.
The 3.25 MOA dot in the RM06 is the most versatile and popular of all RMR dot sizes. The dot is small enough to allow accurate shooting at range while also being big enough to locate quickly.
- CR2032 Battery
- 2 RMR ScrewsHex Wrench
- RMR Manual
- Trijicon Sticker (PR15)
- Warranty Card
- Finish: Black
- Magnification: 1x
- Bullet Drop Compensator: No
- Length (in): 45mm
- Weight (oz): 1.2 oz w/Battery
- Illumination Source: LED
- Reticle Pattern: 3.25 MOA Dot
- Day Reticle Colour: Red
- Night Reticle Colour: Red
- Bindon Aiming Concept: No
- Adjustment @ 100 yards (clicks/in): 1
- Housing Material: Forged Aluminium
- Batteries: 1 CR2032 Lithium Battery
- Mount: RM33 Picatinny Mount
- Battery Life: Over 4 years of continuous use (when used at 70ºF (21ºC)) at setting 4 of 8. *Extreme temperatures (high or low) will affect lithium battery performance.
- SKU: RM06-C-700673
- UPC: 719307614246
- GTIN: 719307614246