Charge. Win. Repeat. The SFLFP123 is the perfect solution for customers who prefer to use rechargeable 123A cells when powering SureFire illumination tools, including WeaponLights and hands-free lights. While they lack the capacity of SureFire 123A lithium primary cells, SFLFP123 cells are safe to use, cost-effective, and they retain approximately 80% of their original capacity even after hundreds of charging cycles.
- The batteries are rechargeable and reusable, saving you hundreds over 123A lithium primary batteries
- The batteries are better for the environment because they contain no hazardous heavy metals
LITHIUM IRON PHOSPHATE BATTERIES
- TYPE: LFP123A
- CHEMISTRY: Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4)
- NOMINAL CAPACITY: 450 mAh
- NOMINAL VOLTAGE: 3.2 V
- MAX. DISCHARGE CURRENT: >2 C
- END VOLTAGE OF DISCHARGE: 2.5 V
- DIMENSIONS: 16.5 D x 33.5 mm
- SKU: SFLFP123
- UPC: 084871329811
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
These batteries are very good and can save money over time I am glad I purchased these batteries
Excellent solution as a cost effective substitute for high cost, single use, CR123 primaries.
Shorter run times, but with safe, lithium iron phosphate chemistry, allows for worry free charging.
Definately cheaper to use and re-use than primaries. Recommended, along with the dedicated Surefire charger.
Great Service, fast Delivery, and good communication too.